The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Morning Ladies And Gents
“Fishy Friday” Is Finally Here So Lets Enjoy The Day And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies👍

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-
“The Weekend Looms And So Does My Watch😜”

So Today I Choose To Stick With Citizen Week And Wrap My Wrist With One Of My Citizen Promaster,Full Lume Dial,Depth Sensor,Aqualands For Another Hospital appointment this morning for more Brain Stuff🙏
Last Appointment found my left Side had nothing Right In it and my Right Side has nothing Left In it🙈 Can’t Win!!

Model (AY5024)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Fishy Friday” T Shirt Choice”😜

“Fishy Friday” Neilo Quote:-

“I'm great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, wear a Great Watch and procrastinate all at once.”😜

Attachments

·
Special Member
2,325 Posts
Good Morning Sir Neilo - I don't post much to your WRUW threads but I just wanted to stop in and say Hello and Thank You for All the Fun you have brought to the SCWF over the many years!

Neilo I know you like large multi-function watches so Today I'm wearing my rebrushed Seiko 6309 Diver with attached Japan Wrist compass with an original Australia Special Air Service Regiment (SAS) Jelly Bean Camouflage Paratrooper Jump Jacket. It's a wristful!

Keep it Fun Sir Neilo and Thank You!

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Morning Sir Neilo - I don't post much to your WRUW threads but I just wanted to stop in and say Hello and Thank You for All the Fun you have brought to the SCWF over the many years!

Neilo I know you like large multi-function watches so Today I'm wearing my rebrushed Seiko 6309 Diver with attached Japan Wrist compass with an original Australia Special Air Service Regiment (SAS) Jelly Bean Camouflage Paratrooper Jump Jacket. It's a wristful!

Keep it Fun Sir Neilo and Thank You!

Ahhh Kyle Sir now that’s my kind of watch😂😂😂
Love it and made me chuckle👍👏👏👏⌚

I have a Camouflage Jacket Somewhere But Since I Bought it I CANT FIND IT😜

·
Registered
1 Posts
It's almost Friday, 11EST here, and Ill probably wear it tomorrow too. A little Irish Coffee on a Rios cordovan

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
994 Posts
WRUW SCWF On “Fishy Friday” 31st January” The Weekend Looms!!

Sticking with this.... My 6309 from 1978. I shall leave this to my only daughter, since it was manufactured during her birth year. Now I just have to find birth year watches for my three sons, 1975, 1982, and 1986......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad you enjoyed it Neilo. Wishing you the Very Best of Luck with your appointment this morning!
Kyle Sir Thank You.Glad You Posted And Long May it Continue👏👏👏👍

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's almost Friday, 11EST here, and Ill probably wear it tomorrow too. A little Irish Coffee on a Rios cordovan

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
JG your First Post And On my WRUW👍🙏
Great Stuff,Great Watch and Welcome to the Forum👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Sticking with this.... My 6309 from 1978. I shall leave this to my only daughter, since it was manufactured during her birth year. Now I just have to find birth year watches for my three sons, 1975, 1982, and 1986......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Kat Great To See you Back Posting And with a Great Watch.👍👏👏👏⌚
That’s where I struggle with a Big Tool Watch Diver for my birth Year 64 And I’m not a huge Vintage Watch fan although I appreciate them.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
Morning Neilo. Another stunning showing there. Liking the gold highlights.

7548 for me on this dull and drizzly Friday

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
698 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents

“Fishy Friday” Is Finally Here So Lets Enjoy The Day And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-

“The Weekend Looms And So Does My Watch

So Today I Choose To Stick With Citizen Week And Wrap My Wrist With One Of My Citizen Promaster,Full Lume Dial,Depth Sensor,Aqualands For Another Hospital appointment this morning for more Brain Stuff

Last Appointment found my left Side had nothing Right In it and my Right Side has nothing Left In it Can’t Win!!

Model (AY5024)

Click on each picture for a better view

“Fishy Friday” T Shirt Choice”

“Fishy Friday” Neilo Quote:-

“I'm great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, wear a Great Watch and procrastinate all at once.”
Good morning Neil and take care have a great weekend watching the six nations rugby, oh and brexit day. FFF for me

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
Very nice the 7010 takes some beating IMO.
Thanks! It's a nice example rather than a great one as whilst the dial is perfect the case has some marks. But means I can wear it without too much worry. I always keep my eyes open for a perfect example but then I think do I really need two? :)

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 62 Posts