The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Boys And Girls.🌞 “Fishy Friday” Is Here So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots 👍And Have A Great Weekend My Furry Friends😜

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are- Darth Vader

So On My Wrist Today Is My Seiko Black Darth Helmet On A New Stainless Steel Jonathan Koch Eastech Fishbone Bracelet👍(Thanks Jimmy😜)
Model (6139-7100)👌I Think It’s also Safe To Say The Lumes Dead☹

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Friday’s” T Shirt Choice😜

Friday’s Neilo Quote:-

“My Wife Said That If I Don't Get Off My Computer And Find A Job She'll Slam My Head On The Keyboard, But I Think She's jokinfjreoiwjrtwe4to8rkljreun8f4ny8" 😂😂

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By The Way Ladies And Gents Do I Do an “International Pogue Day WRUW”
Saturday Morning? Would That Be OK?👍

·
Poet Laureate
848 Posts
By The Way Ladies And Gents Do I Do an “International Pogue Day WRUW”

Saturday Morning? Would That Be OK?
Great Vader, Neilo! A special WRUW makes sense to me. I'm pretty excited

Early Swiss quartz for me today

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
131 Posts

Not Friday here yet but will be wearing this tomorrow too.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great Vader, Neilo! A special WRUW makes sense to me. I'm pretty excited

Early Swiss quartz for me today

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Morning Brad Sir And Great as I Don’t want to step on any ones Toes for Pogue Day as I don’t own one Now after selling mine to my Buddy “Pippy” a while ago Now and who actively gets involved with the Whole Pogue Day Scenario👍

Loving the Omega Bling Today Brad 👏👏👏⌚I’m a huge Omega Divers Watch Fan And owned a Couple Of Chrono Seamasters i should never have sold but still have the odd one lying about😜

Omegas Latest Offering is a Bit Special And a Record Holder But Not cheap😮
Maybe one Day👍👍👍Omega Ultra Deep 15,000Metres😮😮

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice Helmet, Neilo. This watch is a dead-ringer to the Omega Speedmaster MK III. :)

SPB 051 for me today.
Henry Sir Thank You And That’s Just a Gorgeous SPB051 Showing👏👏👏⌚

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
This March 1969 6139-6000 SpeedTimer was rebuilt and relumed by Adrian at Vintage Time Australia. I sold off its brother from Feb. 1969 as it just couldn't compare which is really saying something.

This one features its original, super rare early chrome rimmed domed crystal. Adrian had his crystal restorer guy polish it like new. It is my favorite feature of this early example. See first close-up the chrome rim is easily observed.

The hands are all original. The matte style hour and minute are well known to be the early version, as is the 2-piece seconds hand. What amazes me is that both the red sweeper and sub dial minutes counter hand have a wonderful iridescent quality when viewed from certain angles. It is simply an aged patina thing, and absolutely amazing to look at in the metal. I try to capture this in the second close-up, kind of hard to photograph.

Tomorrow for International Pogue Day I will finish strong.

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Not Friday here yet but will be wearing this tomorrow too.
AF Sir Very Cool SPPRA(Solar,Padi Pepsi Reissue Arnie) Or “ARSOL” as a few are calling it😜👏👏👏⌚
I get my Gold Bezel Version In January and can’t wait to introduce it to my Original.👍

Reactions: autofiend

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good morning Neilo,

Here’s a 1971 Wittnauer 2000 Perpetual Calender made under contract by Orient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good morning Neilo,

Here’s a 1971 Wittnauer 2000 Perpetual Calender made under contract by Orient.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good Morning Mike Sir And There’s a Watch Rarely Seen,I love the Detailed Days And Months On The Dial👍Very Nice👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This March 1969 6139-6000 SpeedTimer was rebuilt and relumed by Adrian at Vintage Time Australia. I sold off its brother from Feb. 1969 as it just couldn't compare which is really saying something.

This one features its original, super rare early chrome rimmed domed crystal. Adrian had his crystal restorer guy polish it like new. It is my favorite feature of this early example. See first close-up the chrome rim is easily observed.

The hands are all original. The matte style hour and minute are well known to be the early version, as is the 2-piece seconds hand. What amazes me is that both the red sweeper and sub dial minutes counter hand have a wonderful iridescent quality when viewed from certain angles. It is simply an aged patina thing, and absolutely amazing to look at in the metal. I try to capture this in the second close-up, kind of hard to photograph.

John Sir Now That’s a Detailed WRUW Reply And a Worthy best in Show Contender for Tomorrow’s WRUW Int Pogue Day I will be doing😜👍
See you there😂👏👏👏⌚

·
Poet Laureate
848 Posts
Morning Brad Sir And Great as I Don’t want to step on any ones Toes for Pogue Day as I don’t own one Now after selling mine to my Buddy “Pippy” a while ago Now and who actively gets involved with the Whole Pogue Day Scenario👍

Loving the Omega Bling Today Brad 👏👏👏⌚I’m a huge Omega Divers Watch Fan And owned a Couple Of Chrono Seamasters i should never have sold but still have the odd one lying about😜

Omegas Latest Offering is a Bit Special And a Record Holder But Not cheap😮
Maybe one Day👍👍👍Omega Ultra Deep 15,000Metres😮😮
I'm waiting for the return of your Ploprof, Neilo, and the Ultra Deep 15,000m we all know you have in the hidden compartment in your watch case. Maybe one day... HA! I've got a chrono Seamaster too, which you've seen. It was a gift to myself for a big birthday.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
This one today, wear it sparingly as. I’d like to try and keep it in “Neilo” condition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Not as early as Jon's super cool March 1969, but September 1979 is also a good date for these ;)

1 - 20 of 65 Posts