The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
Bond SEIKO for me today. 7a28-7020.
Love how svelte these 7a28's are...and dang they are accurate.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I hear they're still looking for the next Bond - you've got the watch, go apply!

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
Nice and functional Neilo! Looks sharp. I wore a much abused older version of that watch on a hike today. Most of the day I wore this though. Also pictured, a critter I saw on the hike.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
fantastic watch - not so much on the critter .... not a big fan of animals that swallow their prey whole .... ugh.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Nice and functional Neilo! Looks sharp. I wore a much abused older version of that watch on a hike today. Most of the day I wore this though. Also pictured, a critter I saw on the hike.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Brad Sir I bought 2 of them Brand new not long ago as They were on Huge discounted sale at a Store here called Argos but my Buddy Pippy missed out on them at sale price so I sold him my Spare😜👍
That Chrono Looks Great Now And very Clean 👍👏👏👏⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Bond SEIKO for me today. 7a28-7020.
Love how svelte these 7a28's are...and dang they are accurate.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Sarbie Sir That’s an Ultra Clean Bond Chrono 👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Morning Neilo....it was myself that had posted and asked yourself a couple of weeks ago about Mac maybe wearing an Arnie watch in Predator. I couldn’t tell what he was wearing and was hoping you’d be able to tell what it was. Great pics from the film....so the jury is still out on the mystery watch?.....Arnie reissue for me today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morning Dennis Sir,I wasn’t Sure it was you who asked so apologies but it was on my mind then I remembered when I was watching it😜We may never Know
What it is but Jeffrey was Close I think with his offering 😮
Fitting Reissue “ARSOL” Today👏👏👏👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Good morning Neil. That's one of the better looking 'open field' LCDS I've seen. Love the bezel and case design.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Good Morning Jerry Sir,Yes Great Readability On this one as well as triple ABC Sensors so for the price it’s awesome.Superilluminator light is like a Torch😜

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Did some serious office cleaning today. Put all the tools in their proper place, put away all the watches laying about, etc. Left out my desk diver mod to wear though.

6106-8209 case, if anyone has a pic of the dial that belongs in it, please post it. Google won't show me one, so I put a 6105 AM dial and hands in it for now. Makes for a good looking deskdiver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Jerry Sir Looks Good To me with the 6105 Dial And Hands.👍👏👏👏⌚

·
Registered
208 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Nice Neilo - love the big, easy to read numbers and excellent backlight. Great for when you are on the move .... well done.
Thanks Mike Sir,It’s an easy reader for Sure but also Ultra light on the wrist for a Big Watch.Super illuminator Backlight is Superb 👍

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Already some really nice watches on here. GS for now. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
646 Posts
Neilo - I've been nosing on T'internet at similar watches for last week or so, i do like the look of the PRG-260 but don't appear available any more.
Very good choice.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts