The Watch Site banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Neilo, If this is becoming WBRUW then this is mine.

McLaren from when our mate Lewis was driving for them with Fernando. Made from Carbon fibre, but I would not wear anywhere near my watch as I don't want to scratch the watch.

Do you know how awkward it is to take a take a photo of your prime hand with your other one ??? Especially if you use that camera you posted earlier :grin:
😂😂😂 Mark Sir must admit Your Bracelet And Russ’s Bracelet I want to 1 of Each please😜😜
I wear a lot of Bracelets on my right wrist which are mainly Leather or Beads that I never take off and Some are From my Freediving Trips in Turkey and have held up very well over the years but I’m always looking for others.
One thing I cannot do is wear a bracelet on my Watch Wrist with a Watch.
I also never wear a Ring!! Can’t stand Rings on my fingers.Strange eh!😜

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
December 1970
Wooohoo Mikes Back And “IN DA HOUSE” and With Another Gem 💎👍⌚
1970 Yep remember it well😜
How you Doin Sir? Well I hope.🙏

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Thanks gents :) the mesh is from watchgecko and much better than the Helson mesh IMO
Can't remember if I answered your question Russ but yes it did come in a watch roll [ I think they call it pleather now :grin: ]

That combo is the bee's knees Jim!
Fantastic Jimmy Sir (Not That it wasn’t before) Mesh looks Superb on it and i cant wait to see it in the Flesh and try it on next Time you Visit Mine😜

CLOSE UP 👏👏👏👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
That lume is scary bright! My Seiko 5 SNZG13 seems to struggle to hold any light in the dark, I love the watch though
Stony Sir is that Comment meant for me?😜
If so Thank You And Just a little Tip:- At the Bottom Of a Members post you want to respond to there’s a box that says “Quote” click on that first to reply to the Members post then press Submit Reply👍👍👍

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #89

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rey Original Arnie looks great.👏⌚
Not worn mine for a long time.Need to Show it some love,Rey Now That you have Both New and Old is the Original Still the One?😜
I’m Still waiting for the Dust to settle before I drop the Coin for the Gold Bezel Version.So many Bloody watches I want.😂

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 Yes “Chooseday” And A New Month is Here” So Let’s Get Those Watches On Show 👍

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were ”Kinetic Powered”😜

So I’m Choosing to Go With One Of My Seiko BFK Options 👍⌚
Model (SKA367) Yellow Dial With A Slight Mod😜

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Tuesdays” T Shirt

Tuesdays Neilo Quote:-

“Ever Wondered Why The FBI Is Mostly Guys When A Woman’s Ability To Find **** Out Is Unmatched!!” 😜😂
Another amazing watch Neilo Sir.:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,667 Posts
Wooohoo Mikes Back And “IN DA HOUSE” and With Another Gem 💎👍⌚
1970 Yep remember it well😜
How you Doin Sir? Well I hope.🙏
Thanks Neilo! Doing great. Good to not be on the road but still busy with work. Glad to have some home office time.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Thanks Neilo! Doing great. Good to not be on the road but still busy with work. Glad to have some home office time.
That’s Great News Mike Sir,Nice to Be Home And Touch Base Somewhat.👍

81 - 100 of 118 Posts