The Watch Site banner

41 - 60 of 118 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Morning Neil,

NOS 7002-7009 on a Y035 bracelet for my birthday today.

Michael

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Happy Birthday Michael Sir And That’s more Important than any Watch👏👏👏👍
Have a Great Birthday And Lets the Forum Responds👍 🎁

Attachments

·
Registered
647 Posts
I keep trying to convince myself not to buy one of these. I’ve owned a few vintage watches with this exact dial pattern and I’d love to have one in a modern size, but I don’t need another dress watch......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I keep looking at these as well, I want a dress watch that looks in vintage style.
Very nice sir.

·
Registered
25,663 Posts
Raining Cats and Dogs...Yesterday's Watch Today...

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Arnie Arnie Arnie😜Mvaldo Sir He ain’t gonna be able to Hide From the Predator With That Shirt On😯
Better Get in the Mud Arnold,Something’s Up there in the trees!!We’re All Gonna Die 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: mvaldo

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Today is a day for a Swiss watch. Like their cheese always tasty.:) View attachment 425299
Hey Carl Sir,Swiss it is And aLively one at That with Sapphire Crystal👍⌚
If it’s Swiss then it’s Chocolate 🍫 For me although their Cheese is Nice But I’m a Greek Feta and Danish Blue Lover “Always Tangy”😜

·
Registered
579 Posts
WRUW SCWF On “Chooseday”1st October 2019”New Month

Great watches today! I’m back with a new arrival...a charcoal dial Seiko Champion J13040

- Mike

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Good Morning Neilo and Watch Fam!

7549-7010 from June of ‘84

BFAM Hey T Sir👍
Always a pleasure to See what your Wrist Wear is Brother and Today’s Another Day you Didn’t Disappoint 😜👏👏👏👍⌚

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
You'd have to have a pretty big loupe to go over a camera lens, but over a phone lens it mostly works just fine; mostly.
(A hundred and twelve non-existent and worthless internet points for the first one that posts the reference numbers of the three watches that adulterated quote would point to).
I meant put the Loupe on the Lens Of the camera and Focus it should still work otherwise it would have to be a magnifying glass,
Pip Mate I Don't need the Points😂😂😂😂😂 1000 points might get me out of that Effing Washing Machine,I’ve had a headache for years,plus I’m running out of Air🙈😜

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
You'd have to have a pretty big loupe to go over a camera lens, but over a phone lens it mostly works just fine; mostly.
(A hundred and twelve non-existent and worthless internet points for the first one that posts the reference numbers of the three watches that adulterated quote would point to).
Really!!😂😂😂😂🙈 if In Doubt Make it work!!😯
Too much time on my Hands Pip😜

Attachments

Reactions: Pippy

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

Afternoon Neilo

Dennis Sir Afternoooon.
Rockin the SRP I See And a Fine Choice it is👏👏👏👍⌚

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
Great watches today! I’m back with a new arrival...a charcoal dial Seiko Champion J13040

- Mike

Great find! looks fantastic, and that color is rarely seen.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Decided to switch it up today. A fairly faithful repro of one of my favorite watches of all time. I’m pretty sure I bought the very last one sold.

Nice Dagaz K Sir.👍⌚
Wonder why Jake Does not post anymore🤔

Reactions: Kulprit

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Haven't worn this in 8 weeks. That's a sure sign I have more watches than I need.

David Sir Absence makes the Heart Etc😜👏👏👏👍⌚

Reactions: 59yukon01
41 - 60 of 118 Posts