The Watch Site banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
I have my sights set on the PADI turtle today.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
There he is!!!!!!!!King Kenny’s in the house Make room everyone!!!😜

Did you Miss me “or did someone snap the sights off your rifle”😂

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
neilo, these bullheads are too tiny for your wrist, i'd bet, but perfect for mine, i've had a couple. they are cute little watches, sort of like having a little bunny rabbit on your wrist, i like them a lot...

ian, i didn't know these were made in copper, that's a fantastic looking watch, if you ever tire of it let me know :) the one copper case i have and love is really bronze with lots of copper in the mix, this one:
Peter I know they are small as last week I had a visit from My Buddy and forum member Jimmy who was wearing a Mint Brown Seiko Bullhead On Fishbone bracelet but I could not get his bracelet to fit even though the watch itself really surprised me at how small they are.
Still..Quantity is the key 🔑 😂

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
That's one very cool piece Neil! After returning from vacation last night and wearing one watch for the last 12 days, it feels good to strap a Seiko on again.

Hey Russ Sir hope the Holiday went well.
And a lovely Seiko on to get you back into the Groooove!!

I’ve just been watching Pavel Datsyuk’s best of on YouTube!
He certainly is the magic Man.
Stick handling is phenomenal.thought I was good😂

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Peter I know they are small as last week I had a visit from My Buddy and forum member Jimmy who was wearing a Mint Brown Seiko Bullhead On Fishbone bracelet but I could not get his bracelet to fit even though the watch itself really surprised me at how small they are.
Still..Quantity is the key 🔑 😂
the seiko bullhead looks like a hockey puck compared to the citizen :) i've had 'em both...i felt like the seiko was gonna get dinged on every object i passed,
and it was really top heavy on the wrist, had to strangle the wrist to keep that
puck in place. citizen is light and lower and way smaller, i regret selling my panda. but that copper would make up for it, i'm gonna look for one...:)

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
There he is!!!!!!!!King Kenny’s in the house Make room everyone!!!

Did you Miss me “or did someone snap the sights off your rifle”
I've missed all of you guys Neilo. Struggling a little lately. You lift my spirits and I thank you!

·
Registered
8,314 Posts
I've missed all of you guys Neilo. Struggling a little lately. You lift my spirits and I thank you!

thinking of you bud and sending well wishes!

·
Poet Laureate
782 Posts
Momentum Base Layer. Canadian Independent Brand. 44 mm, Miyota Quartz movement. Sold it and wearing it one last time before I ship it off :(

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

we've gotta go through our cycles, hang in there buddy. dang, i'm really talking to myself, been a 2-1/2 year dark night of the soul and maybe the corner is about to be turned. but you know, we're gonna turn that corner.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
we've gotta go through our cycles, hang in there buddy. dang, i'm really talking to myself, been a 2-1/2 year dark night of the soul and maybe the corner is about to be turned. but you know, we're gonna turn that corner.
Peter Sir yes we go through our Cycles it’s just me and Kenny Lost our Wheels and pedals😂

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Amen Peter. God bless you sir. PM me if you wanna talk sometime.

61 - 80 of 82 Posts