The Watch Site banner

41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
i just got this aurora in the mail, i'm modifying the case, more on that when it's closer to done, but these are very much on sale it you like them...now i'm taking it off and putting on one of my favorite worker/beaters, the sne109, i'm doing some hard labor today and this is the perfect one to have on my wrist....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents. 🌞🌞
Heres to Tuesday Being here and to Strapping a great Watch on Today.
Have a Great Day Everyone!!👍

Today I’m Starting The Day Grabbing one of my my more Unusual Seikos rarely seen.
My Minty White Faced Seiko GLX On Bracelet👍
Model (7N32-OCEO)

And my “CHOOSEDAY” T Shirt

Tuesdays Neilo Quote:-

Parenthood :-
The Scariest HOOD you will ever go through😜
Hi Neilo, nice square case you got here. Always love white dials, looks quite elegant. Is it your usual size?

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hi Neilo, nice square case you got here. Always love white dials, looks quite elegant. Is it your usual size?
Hey Phil Sir,Thank you👍
It’s an average size watch but very wide which makes up for my normal Size I
Prefer.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Ian Sir Copper it is then😜👍⌚
I would like a Bullhead in my mix at some point.
neilo, these bullheads are too tiny for your wrist, i'd bet, but perfect for mine, i've had a couple. they are cute little watches, sort of like having a little bunny rabbit on your wrist, i like them a lot...

ian, i didn't know these were made in copper, that's a fantastic looking watch, if you ever tire of it let me know :) the one copper case i have and love is really bronze with lots of copper in the mix, this one:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,186 Posts
Very nice! As mentioned yesterday, I think I do have to look out for one of them. Looks really good Mike.
thanks - its a user grade watch. IMO they go under the radar and are one of the more affordable 6139s.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts