The Watch Site banner

WRUW SCWF On “Chooseday” 5th November “Guy Fawkes Day”2019 👍

3K views 64 replies 31 participants last post by  Time Seller 
#1 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.🌞 “Chooseday ”Is Here Again😢 So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots 👍And Have a Great Day Everyone.

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were:-
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November
Gunpowder treason and plot
I see no reason why gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot.
Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, ’twas his intent To blow up the King and the Parliament,
Three score barrels of powder below Poor old England to overthrow, By God’s providence he was catch’d
With a dark lantern and burning match,Holler boys, holler boys, let the bells ring,
Holler boys, holler boys, God save the King!👍

On my Wrist Today Is My Citizen Aqualand Titanium Aquamount
Model ( JP3040-59ET)👌

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Choosedays”T Shirt Choice 😜

Chosedays Neilo Quote:-

“Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!”😂

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Brad Sir Another Vintage Beauty.You Been Hitting the Vintage Casio Thrift Shops over there where you are😜👏👏👏⌚

#9 ·
Very nice Neil. Love a good, clear anadigi. Melbourne cup has just been run and a horse won, but everyone else seems to get the glory... Military for me today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

#40 ·
Thank you Phil Sir,It’s been a while since I’ve had this one on and it is a Favourite Being Full Ti And Very Light But a Big Watch👍⌚

#11 ·

Ah yes, Guy Fawkes Day, I used to scratch my head as a youngster when I came across that term in Enid Blyton's and Richmal Crompton's books!

An Accurist World Timer today; this one was bought as a donor but I didn't have the heart to relegate the case and dial to my parts box. So several expensive parts later, it's fully operational and on its way to a friend.

#41 ·
Jay Sir Nice Accurist WT 👍⌚and I must confess I do have all the Famous Five And Secret Seven books out of Nostalgia From when I was a kid😜👍

#14 ·
Lots of beautiful timepieces today - particularly impressed by the Sinn above and of course the minty Citizens shown here. I got to start looking deeper into Citizenry.

Today I've got the SBDC051 on a parachute strap fabricated by a friend. A few niggles compared to the original Erika's MN strap but for $12 I can't complain, plus the nylon he used to make this one is pretty much identical to Erika's, it even passed my "take it to the gym" and "wear it for bed" tests.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

#24 ·
Quite literally “Chooseday” here in the ‘States, as we (hopefully) use ballots rather than gunpowder to decide our government.

Though, the given the current state of American politics, I’m not sure we can completely take gunpowder off the table. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#27 ·
This 6139-6002 is probably the most pristine example I’ve ever laid my hands on. A shout-out to my good friend Reynaldo for giving me a crack at it. This watch is from July of ‘71 and was serviced by KVW. Installed is a later NOS Seiko Bezel that was purchased from Jonathan Koch before his passing. What an honor and privilege it is to own.

#32 ·
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.[emoji274] “Chooseday ”Is Here Again[emoji22] So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots [emoji106]And Have a Great Day Everyone.

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were:-

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November

Gunpowder treason and plot

I see no reason why gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot.

Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, ’twas his intent To blow up the King and the Parliament,

Three score barrels of powder below Poor old England to overthrow, By God’s providence he was catch’d

With a dark lantern and burning match,Holler boys, holler boys, let the bells ring,

Holler boys, holler boys, God save the King![emoji106]

On my Wrist Today Is My Citizen Aqualand Titanium Aquamount

Model ( JP3040-59ET)[emoji108]

Click on each picture for a better view[emoji106]

“Choosedays”T Shirt Choice [emoji12]

Chosedays Neilo Quote:-

“Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!”[emoji23]

When great design and engineering collide! A beautiful JP3040-59ET BFAM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.