The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Cool watches today boys and girls and love that one Neilo!

ArSol for me today.

and I had to set the hands back this morning.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Quite literally “Chooseday” here in the ‘States, as we (hopefully) use ballots rather than gunpowder to decide our government.

Though, the given the current state of American politics, I’m not sure we can completely take gunpowder off the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
This 6139-6002 is probably the most pristine example I’ve ever laid my hands on. A shout-out to my good friend Reynaldo for giving me a crack at it. This watch is from July of ‘71 and was serviced by KVW. Installed is a later NOS Seiko Bezel that was purchased from Jonathan Koch before his passing. What an honor and privilege it is to own.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
This 6139-6002 is probably the most pristine example I’ve ever laid my hands on. A shout-out to my good friend Reynaldo for giving me a crack at it. This watch is from July of ‘71 and was serviced by KVW. Installed is a later NOS Seiko Bezel that was purchased from Jonathan Koch before his passing. What an honor and privilege it is to own.

Wear it in good health Todd! Another fine piece with a back story. I love it!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents. “Chooseday ”Is Here Again So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots And Have a Great Day Everyone.

Wrist Wise Today My Thoughts Were:-

Remember, remember, the Fifth of November

Gunpowder treason and plot

I see no reason why gunpowder treason Should ever be forgot.

Guy Fawkes, Guy Fawkes, ’twas his intent To blow up the King and the Parliament,

Three score barrels of powder below Poor old England to overthrow, By God’s providence he was catch’d

With a dark lantern and burning match,Holler boys, holler boys, let the bells ring,

Holler boys, holler boys, God save the King!

On my Wrist Today Is My Citizen Aqualand Titanium Aquamount

Model ( JP3040-59ET)

Click on each picture for a better view

“Choosedays”T Shirt Choice

Chosedays Neilo Quote:-

“Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!”

When great design and engineering collide! A beautiful JP3040-59ET BFAM.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
This model went to space in a Shuttle. :grin:
Henry Sir Now That’s a Nice Looking Watch,SINN is a brand ive not had much to do with although I respect their watches.👏👏👏⌚

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ripley Reissue

Hiya Neilo!
Today I have opted for the JDM Ripley reissue.
Yeah, it's not the genuine article, but it was cheap and I do like the design.
All the best!
== Randy

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Very nice Neil. Love a good, clear anadigi. Melbourne cup has just been run and a horse won, but everyone else seems to get the glory... Military for me today.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Thank You Jeffrey Sir And a cracking Military Showing Today.👏👏👏⌚

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Enjoying Costa Maya with Orient

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Morning Neilo, don’t remember to have seen this one before? Cool futuristic looking piece of metal gear. 👌👍
Thank you Phil Sir,It’s been a while since I’ve had this one on and it is a Favourite Being Full Ti And Very Light But a Big Watch👍⌚

21 - 40 of 65 Posts