The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Ladies And Gents
“Chooseday” Is Here So Lets Enjoy The Day And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies👍

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-
“A Diver Needs A Divers Watch”

So Today I Choose Stick With Citizen And To Wrap My Wrist With My Promaster Eco 300m Diver,I Love This Watch,Plus The Stock Strap Is Actually Long Enough For Me 👍

Model (BN0085-01E)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Chooseday’s” T Shirt and Headphone Choice”😜

“Choosedays” Neilo Quote:-

“My Ex used to hit me with Stringed Instruments. If only I had known about her History of Violins”😜

Attachments

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mvaldo Sir Thank You And your like Clockwork.😜👍🙏🙏🙏

·
Registered
798 Posts
Special as usual Neil. If the plain version of the new arnie is called an arsol, is the Padi version a Parasol,,,,(groan). Enjoy the day everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
939 Posts
Great t-shirt choice (and Promaster) today, Neilo

Cleaning this recent incoming Tuna and will fit a DAL1BP for Tuesday, next up - new crystal and gaskets.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Good Morning Ladies And Gents
“Chooseday” Is Here So Lets Enjoy The Day And Show Those Lovely Watches And Wrist Shots My SCWF Buddies👍

Wrist Wise:- (This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-
“A Diver Needs A Divers Watch”

So Today I Choose Stick With Citizen And To Wrap My Wrist With My Promaster Eco 300m Diver,I Love This Watch,Plus The Stock Strap Is Actually Long Enough For Me 👍

Model (BN0085-01E)

Click on each picture for a better view👍

“Chooseday’s” T Shirt and Headphone Choice”😜

“Choosedays” Neilo Quote:-

“My Ex used to hit me with Stringed Instruments. If only I had known about her History of Violins”😜
G'morning Neil! Sweet looking dial in that, looks like a Seiko Cocktail texture.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Special as usual Neil. If the plain version of the new arnie is called an arsol, is the Padi version a Parasol,,,,(groan). Enjoy the day everyone.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jeffrey Sir Thank you My Friend And “Parasol” It is👍👍👍😂
I actually Like that👏👏👏⌚And the Watch Of Course🙏

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great t-shirt choice (and Promaster) today, Neilo

Cleaning this recent incoming Tuna and will fit a DAL1BP for Tuesday, next up - new crystal and gaskets.

Todd Sir Thank You And I was wondering if the Restore was starting on your Tuna👍 I can See it coming up to Look Superb👏👏⌚👍

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
G'morning Neil! Sweet looking dial in that, looks like a Seiko Cocktail texture.
Good Morning Jerry Sir And Thanks👍Turbine Dial I call it but I know what you mean Seiko Dial wise,Wonder who thought of it first😜

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
'Cherry Bomb' Slim Mod
Jerry Sir That One comes Top Of your Colour Mods 👏👏👏⌚ followed closely by the Yellow Jacket 🐝 That Red Just Pops.
Reminds me of the Clock King Kenny our Liver Patient Sent me👍

Attachments

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Jerry Sir That One comes Top Of your Colour Mods 👏👏👏⌚ followed closely by the Yellow Jacket 🐝 That Red Just Pops.
Reminds me of the Clock King Kenny our Liver Patient Sent me👍
Thanks Neil! It didn't stay on long as I stayed up all night fixing a 7T32, and that is now on the wrist for the real life challenge today.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts