The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey Neil you need to slow down you only have one head you know. Great watch today take care x-ray day for me later today so I am wearing this little thing

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
John Sir I have no control my Friend😡 Every 5 Days for the last 4yrs I get the Blue Screen Reboot.Hope the X Rays Work Out OK.
Unusual Swatch John but very nice.👏👏👏⌚

Reactions: Kuckles

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Good Morning Boys And Girls.🌞 “CHOOSEDAY” Is Here So Let’s See Those Great Wrist Shots 👍And Have a Great Day My Furry Friends😜

Wrist Wise Today(This Morning) My Thoughts Are:-“A New Me”👍
Excuse my Absence Last Night as it was Floor Hugging Day And
I Split my head open So I have a huge headache this morning😡😢and I always try to reply to you all👍
I hope it's not too bad Neil, heal quickly my friend.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Hi Neilo

Hope all is well.

Instead of working I decided my time would be much better spent finishing this 6217-7000 World Time Tokyo Olympics 1964. Even has the original bracelet.

Fantastic looking watch, nice job!

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Wishing the best to those who served on this Veteran's Day. Thank you for your service, defending our country
(No, I'm not off a day, I post late night West Coast time when Neilo's just waking up)
I wanted to wear one of my U.S mil watches today but they're both out being serviced. Instead, my other Pulsations:

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Very nice Brad! Looks great.

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
Hi Neilo, just read about your floor hugging - ouch - hope your headache is already better by now. Take care mate!
World Timer for me today.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Nice watch Phil, looks great!

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Hope you are on the mend Neilo. I’m still wearing the Caribbean Turtle. It won’t fit under a shirt sleeve but it’s rainy today anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
647 Posts
Neil, hope the heads ok, you should get seen to rather than superglue yourself, unless its proper medical superglue for such things. Take it easy. Do you ever damage your watches as you hug the ground ? or things on the way down ?

I do like that Citizen and the black and white pics you post always seem to show the watch at its best, so I tried it on today's wingman.

Take it easy.

Attachments

·
Registered
665 Posts
Nice World Timers today; I should have worn my modern repro.

Instead, it’s this old thing as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 60 Posts