The Watch Site banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
-slightly- modded Royale Today

Hi Neilo,
Today I decided to wear the slightly modded Royale. (I removed the printed text on the case.) Good day to go digital.
Happy Friday,
== Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts

Back to back bullheads since I’m following Seiko Hoarder, though mine’s a bit more of a Frankenbull (how my old man never noticed the Tachymeter reads 100 instead of 180 is beyond me haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
700 Posts
Seiko PADI for today, it just happens to have a blue dial. :rolleyes: Oh and 2 local charity shop finds i picked up whilst out this morning.;)
Wow you must have very upmarket charity shops near you Vyn very nice.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Today as many days. 6309-7049 with a "TWIST""" All Black ,Hacking Kit and 20 Jewels I just Love this watch Been on Uncle Seiko Larrys Razor Strap for 6 Months Looks like she will stay this way, One other Identical just with a Thai Day that one can be on many different Bracelets or Straps. Just the way a Modded 6309 works for me. Big Thanks to Great Watchmaker Pete K in OZ:). for tRussell

Attachments

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Today as many days. 6309-7049 with a "TWIST""" All Black ,Hacking Kit and 20 Jewels I just Love this watch Been on Uncle Seiko Larrys Razor Strap for 6 Months Looks like she will stay this way, One other Identical just with a Thai Day that one can be on many different Bracelets or Straps. Just the way a Modded 6309 works for me. Big Thanks to Great Watchmaker Pete K in OZ:). for tRussell
She looks wonderful Russell. Larry's razor-wire bracelets are exceptional.

41 - 60 of 90 Posts