The Watch Site banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
This is the watch I put together for my youngest son a few years ago. Tuesday June 30 he was in a car accident and passed away, today is his memorial service and I'll be saying good bye to my lil boy. He was 32 but will always be my lil Jer. View attachment 451797
My deepest condolences to you and all of your family Jerry. You will always have him in your heart and keep your wonderful memories of him. I wish you nothing but the best as you heal and am saddened to hear of your loss. I send my sympathies my friend.

·
Special Member
2,681 Posts
This is the watch I put together for my youngest son a few years ago. Tuesday June 30 he was in a car accident and passed away, today is his memorial service and I'll be saying good bye to my lil boy. He was 32 but will always be my lil Jer. View attachment 451797

I am Very Saddened to hear of your loss. The loss of a child must be the most devastating loss imaginable. My sincere condolences to You and Your Entire Family during this Very Difficult Time.

Treasure His Memory

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
My deepest condolences to you and all of your family Jerry. You will always have him in your heart and keep your wonderful memories of him. I wish you nothing but the best as you heal and am saddened to hear of your loss. I send my sympathies my friend.
I am Very Saddened to hear of your loss. The loss of a child must be the most devastating loss imaginable. My sincere condolences to You and Your Entire Family during this Very Difficult Time.

Treasure His Memory
Thank you.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts