The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Independence Day to all US members.

Inspired by Reynaldo's Pepsi Transitional 7002-7039 post yesterday, here's my 2-country stamped, black Transitional 7002-7039, dated September 1995.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
This is the watch I put together for my youngest son a few years ago. Tuesday June 30 he was in a car accident and passed away, today is his memorial service and I'll be saying good bye to my lil boy. He was 32 but will always be my lil Jer.

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
This is the watch I put together for my youngest son a few years ago. Tuesday June 30 he was in a car accident and passed away, today is his memorial service and I'll be saying good bye to my lil boy. He was 32 buy will always be my lil Jer. View attachment 451797
I can't think of any words that would even start to say how sorry I am Sir.....

Graham

·
"The Prospector"
4,554 Posts
Oh my God ! I I am so sad and sorry to read this ! My thoughts, and i am sure the thoughts of all members are also with you at your sad time. God bless you and your family at your time of such sad loss Vyn.
This is the watch I put together for my youngest son a few years ago. Tuesday June 30 he was in a car accident and passed away, today is his memorial service and I'll be saying good bye to my lil boy. He was 32 buy will always be my lil Jer. View attachment 451797

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Oh my God ! I I am so sad and sorry to read this ! My thoughts, and i am sure the thoughts of all members are also with you at your sad time. God bless you and your family at your time of such sad loss Vyn.
Thank you Vyn.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am sorry to hear about your loss.
Looking at that watch will tell you that time flies, but the good memories you had of your son will last forever.
This watch will now hold a very special place in your collection.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts