The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Let's shoot for the Moon today. Seiko Automatic Moonphase

And maybe to this Citizen Challenge Golf in honour of The Master this weekend.

Cheers,
Jeremiah

·
Registered
547 Posts
Steady as she goes... Trying to regulate this. Are 7s25 movements hard to adjust? A barely perceptible nudge causes a swing of 40 seconds either direction. Frustrating.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Had a choice of Yellow or Yellow this morning.I know im wearing one of them??(On each wrist)

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
mcw53 said:

[/quote]

Classic Mike.Love it.Reminds me 3 of mine are due rotation!!!LoL.

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
TakesALickin said:
Steady as she goes... Trying to regulate this. Are 7s25 movements hard to adjust? A barely perceptible nudge causes a swing of 40 seconds either direction. Frustrating.

[/quote]

Jeff never had to regulate my two,saying that they are spot on usually.Ive not got the Orange is it worth buying for the dial colour.It looks like a dark orange as opposed to light.Neilo.Love the strap by the way,looks kevlar.

·
Registered
15 Posts
SBCM023

·
Registered
547 Posts
TheNeilo(AqualandKing) said:
Jeff never had to regulate my two,saying that they are spot on usually.Ive not got the Orange is it worth buying for the dial colour.It looks like a dark orange as opposed to light.Neilo.Love the strap by the way,looks kevlar.
Thanks, Neil - I had the black dial. Gave it away to a friend, who kept it a couple of years and gave it back to me. I absolutely loved it, but found that it started to suffer in the wrist time department after I got my MM300 and 6309-7040. I decided to let the black dial go, as I saw prices were climbing anyway. I noticed that the orange dial variant was often selling for $50 less. I figured why not make $50, and maybe get the Sammie design back in my rotation with a color change?

I wore it last night and got several compliments. I think it's essentially the same color dial as the orange Monster, although I no longer have an OM here to do a side by side comparison.

The strap is a carbon look from Alpha. Only about $11 shipped (What is that? Maybe six pounds sterling?).

1 - 20 of 32 Posts