Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning !

Pepsi-GMT for me...

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nitrox28 Nice watch yet again! You must have a big sock draw to store all your watches in!

Today is my work watch known as Old Faithful. My '92 G-Shock.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Wearing this Quartz Jenny Hommage today a good throw on watch. Not my pic I'll take some pic's on my wrist on the weekend and let you have a good look.

Cheeers
Mark

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Calendar crazy today!

Nice looking watch but how the hell do you work it out??? I get the Day/Date on both fronts but the month? Ok there is a serious problem if you don't know what month it is but still..... :)

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Seiko Railroad

·
Registered
579 Posts
Nice looking watch but how the hell do you work it out??? I get the Day/Date on both fronts but the month? Ok there is a serious problem if you don't know what month it is but still..... :)

Don't disagree...it's a bit OTT. Bottom crown adjusts the month and year (top and bottom windows). Middle crown is time and there's no quickset for day of the week. Top button does the date. It is funky, though, and for $150...seemed like a deal.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Don't disagree...it's a bit OTT. Bottom crown adjusts the month and year (top and bottom windows). Middle crown is time and there's no quickset for day of the week. Top button does the date. It is funky, though, and for $150...seemed like a deal.
I think it's a super looking bit of kit just a confusing for a simpleton like myself :smiley: I almost brought one a week or so ago with a greenish dial! Yours was cheap though as the one I was watch made more than that! Congratulations!

Nassau on another sunny day in London
That's really nice Miles. :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts