The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Awful quick pic I just took of my new 6106-8410....

·
Registered
711 Posts
Morning on the Panhandle coast of Florida - in spite of oil spoils, coastal economic crisis, dysfunctional world-wide politics, etc., nature's beauty trumps it all!

Enjoying the beach and the WISdom of it all:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Benrus Military Alarm Wrist Watch, Just never thought that a military watch can make noise, I love this watch. :)

·
Registered
547 Posts
Enjoying my PRS-14 - the great vintage looks of a Seamaster 300 without the maintenance worries. :)

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
My newest 6139, with a dial courtesy of Jonathan. Terrible photo, as always. Someday I'll get a decent camera I swear.

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Technoman said:
Awful quick pic I just took of my new 6106-8410....

That's a great find. I wouldn't be surprised if people start to look for those now. So, what nickname do you want to give it?

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Thanks it really has to be seen in the flesh to appreciate how deep the dial looks, helped by the inner dome crystal and those high raised markers.

I don't think there are enough of these around for a nickname to stick.

Spencer said:
That's a great find. I wouldn't be surprised if people start to look for those now. So, what nickname do you want to give it?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Miserable (MISERABLE!!!!) weather outside, so I'm in home detention ??? . Being the weekend, I'm with my "around-the-house" watch:

Citizen NY0054-4E​

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Gorgeous, I still need to add this Orange model to my collection...

NevRo said:
My newest arrival! Seiko 6106-7107, Decemeber 1970............Thanks,Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts