The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Special Member
5,024 Posts
Original bracelet ! Nice !!
Thanks Jon, it took a while to find one. I was lucky to come across a parts lot with several pairs of end links and enough links to put together a complete bracelet. They're getting harder and harder to find.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts

·
Special Member
12,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Beautiful Mike. Love how the date flipped over and waiting in the day wheel to catch up. Nice action shot !

Is that an Uncle Seiko non-tapered bracelet?

Also the crystal is that the Sternkreuz or an acrylic ?
Thanks Jon - good eye on the timing of the day and date switch-over. (y)

Yes, has the tapered Uncle Seiko bracelet, proper for this year.

Has the Sweadfreak mineral crystal.

Its a keeper ...

Reactions: Grammarofdesign

·
Special Member
5,024 Posts
Early switch as I finally got the crown fixed on this old Timex telephone dial. Growing up just a few towns over from Waterbury CT where Timex originated most of the men in my family wore Timex watches. My Dad gave me his and I wish I still had that one.

Pops wearing his Timex telephone dial at training camp

·
Special Member
7,076 Posts
Early switch as I finally got the crown fixed on this old Timex telephone dial. Growing up just a few towns over from Waterbury CT where Timex originated most of the men in my family wore Timex watches. My Dad gave me his and I wish I still had that one.

Pops wearing his at training camp
View attachment 465664
What an amazing family archive photo. Wish we all had one like this to remember by.

And the telephone dial (daddy, what's a dial phone?) is somethjing I have never seen before, either.

Terrific watch and post !

21 - 40 of 55 Posts