The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lets see if anyone got any nice toys over the weekend :)

My Citizen beater on as I am in my workshop today..

·
Registered
626 Posts
this one today .. I added a bracelet clasp extension over the weekend as it was a couple of mm too short and getting an extra link is an impossibility..

am I right in thinking that the watch head and bracelet do not actually match each other?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
this one today .. I added a bracelet clasp extension over the weekend as it was a couple of mm too short and getting an extra link is an impossibility..

am I right in thinking that the watch head and bracelet do not actually match each other?
No I think they are ok together. That 'fishbone' style bracelet is common on the bullhead watches :)

Given up in the workshop today due to lack of enthusiasm so now wearing this....

·
Registered
626 Posts
hello .. that's a nice 6138 you have there :)

regarding my bracelet, I think the JDM Speedtimer versions of this watch came with a sort of oyster-style bracelet, while the rest of the world got the fishbone. I have seen one other Speedtimer on a fishbone, but I still do not think this combination is correct from factory ..

in reality I prefer the fishbone to the altogether more common-looking JDM bullhead bracelet, so i'm not actually complaining, just observing!

thanks for your comment

No I think they are ok together. That 'fishbone' style bracelet is common on the bullhead watches :)

Given up in the workshop today due to lack of enthusiasm so now wearing this....

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice watches as per norm chaps wot wot. Like that green dial pollyc!

Croolis sounds like you answered your own question :)

This one today, must get a new crystal for it, it'd be nice just to send Jonathan a message
I can polish the crystal for you if needed Jim :)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Auto Tuna (my new name for them since I think Baby Tuna is inaccurate given the size) today:
You have a valid point that thing is BIG! Bit like the name Mini Jumbo for one of the 6139's.... That sort of doesn't make the blindest bit of sense! It's either Mini or it's Jumbo..... MAKE YOUR MIND UP!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts