The Watch Site banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
First Lady
1,682 Posts
Rainy at the NJ shore this am. Going with the PADI.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
I am from NJ, and spent every Summer in the Seaside Heights area, as a child.
I was there this past July, and since then, my iPad gives me daily weather alerts for Seaside Heights, NJ My point is that, though I live in CA, I knew you had rain there this morning.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Special Member
3,218 Posts
Not a bad place to spend your summers, Kat. I'm about 40 minutes up the road

Rob

·
Special Member
3,218 Posts
Asbury Park area, per chance? A Stone Pony regular?

Yes ma'am. About 2 miles away. Ride my bike to the concerts. Just saw Ziggy Marley there last week.

Rob

·
First Lady
1,682 Posts
Yes ma'am. About 2 miles away. Ride my bike to the concerts. Just saw Ziggy Marley there last week.

Rob

I’ve been following the concert series. My cousin, Lauren, and her husband regularly attend them. She has a Summer home in the area.

·
Special Member
2,282 Posts

well, the king cushion case landed. the pvd is a bit different than that of the black series. it's brushed on the top and shiny on the sides. the dial is lighter than the dial on the -E03. the only thing I really am not fond of is the" shiny" bezel insert, but as I am an "oem" sort of guy, it will stay. =) I haven't gauged the size in relation to the normal SRP case size, but this thing sits great on my wrist and I may have to get an -E03 beater.

<* shark >>><

·
Registered
514 Posts
It’s a week of “Hybrids”

View attachment 482520
Very nice!

I'd love to have a 5000 to go along with this 5009. Prices are crazy! I paid less than $200 for this which allowed me to put a little money into it. New crystal, new gaskets/seals, new shroud. There's a little more patina on the marker and hand lume but they all match so I'm ok with that.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

21 - 34 of 34 Posts