The Watch Site banner

WRUW May 26, 2010

3K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  henry t 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Bought this yesterday at a thrift store for $10. It's a handwind and seems to be keeping okay time. Came with what I believe is its original rubber strap, which has "BOCTOK" stamped into it. The rubber strap was way too tight so switched it to a grey Maratac Zulu.

#9 ·
Wearing an Arnie i've been bringing up to speed. She has a new aftermarket Shroud, Crystal, Strap, bars and a battery. Pressure tested too. Now i'm hunting for a clean bezel. This one has a signifigant scrape on it. Actually, I was just thinking today I wish I had it relumed. Hmm... Just took this pic from my office. Theres Annie the bulldog chilling out next to my desk. She's famous.

#11 ·
I'm so happy to see that I'm not the only geek who changes his watch more then once a day just because he wants to give his other watches a chance of wrist time too :D .

Started with this:

Casio G-Shock G-9010 "Mudman"​

But now I'm wearing this:

Orient 469SS 039 Poseidon "RM2"​

#12 ·
The easy-reader.

Attachments

#14 ·
I have been wearing this today (well for 10 mins LoL) ROAMER STINGRAY DIVERS CHRONOGRAPH a friend bought it and let me try it on, what a beauty and in superb condition, hand wind and on its original bracelet, i was in love :)) :))

The price he paid for it almost made me cry :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.