The Watch Site banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

Special Member
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i think i've heard Wilco live more than any other band that i love,
and i can't think of any that do a better live performance.
Envy. I can only imagine. I listen to them regularly in my daily rotation of music. (y) 馃挏

Reactions: peterrizzo

Special Member
Envy. I can only imagine. I listen to them regularly in my daily rotation of music. (y) 馃挏
They curate a festival ( called Solid Sound) at Mass Moca in North Adams, Mass.,
which is only a beautiful one hour drive away, for me, so every two years, i know i'll
see them ( they headline,) and a bunch of other good acts....

First Lady
You're gonna like the 6R35 movement if you haven't experienced it already. Solid. (y)
Movement is 4R35. I鈥檓 not sure why these are up around $500.00, except that they are JDM models. All specs are the same as gen 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Special Member
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
They curate a festival ( called Solid Sound) at Mass Moca in North Adams, Mass.,
which is only a beautiful one hour drive away, for me, so every two years, i know i'll
see them ( they headline,) and a bunch of other good acts....
In your backyard - nice. Yeah, I bet they do attract some other good acts. Some of the best concerts I've been too were because of the "opening" acts.

Special Member
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Movement is 4R35. I鈥檓 not sure why these are up around $500.00, except that they are JDM models. All specs are the same as gen 1.

Need to move my face up closer to the screen - 4R35 - so it is. Nice watch and congrats!

Special Member
In your backyard - nice. Yeah, I bet they do attract some other good acts. Some of the best concerts I've been too were because of the "opening" acts.
Yeah, Television and Cibo Matto ( with Nels Cline!) are two of the most memorable from there.
But there are so many others i still do remember. Live music is my church.

Registered

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
That's a snap (almost) from me :) but a Malaysia dial as opposed to your (nicer) Singapore dial. My one arrived today, and I really prefer the rectangular indice dial compared to the 009. Needs a crsytal swap but otherwise, very nice.

Do I have to concede that America is better than the UK (at least for SKXs)? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Font

First Lady
That's a snap (almost) from me :) but a Malaysia dial as opposed to your (nicer) Singapore dial. My one arrived today, and I really prefer the rectangular indice dial compared to the 009. Needs a crsytal swap but otherwise, very nice.

Do I have to concede that America is better than the UK (at least for SKXs)?

View attachment 480689
The retro style on the 173, and a35 is what makes them so desirable, at least, for ME! I have often wished Seiko would, at least, go back to the lollipop second hand in its newer offerings.

Registered
The retro style on the 173, and a35 is what makes them so desirable, at least, for ME! I have often wished Seiko would, at least, go back to the lollipop second hand in its newer offerings.

That's a very good point, the reverse(?) lollipop hand on the 009 etc is strange, especially considering the lume and reading time in the dark. Is that another plus for US?

Half-time score: USA 2, UK 0 馃槺

Special Member

Do I have to concede that America is better than the UK (at least for SKXs)? 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

View attachment 480689
Nah,

Not always, i'm a 'murkin, and i much prefer the classic 007 dial.
Hard to be a prophet in your own country, i guess....

21 - 40 of 62 Posts