The Watch Site banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
First Lady
1,817 Posts
I can't see 3/4 of the watches today. All show up as attachments that get me nowhere on tapatalk. Was this discussed?
Can't open attachments, can't like what I can't see. Sorry.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Several guys have mentioned it, lately. No problems here. I can always see them all from either iPad or iPhone. I don’t remember seeing so many, as attachments, though. I thought most uploaded them right into their posts, as I always do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
624 Posts
I can't see 3/4 of the watches today. All show up as attachments that get me nowhere on tapatalk. Was this discussed?
Can't open attachments, can't like what I can't see. Sorry.

Rob

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
This has been my issue for over a week now. If it tap the link, it takes me to the website but I have to go to the particular thread to view the photos. The link doesn't take me directly to the "WRUW" thread.

Aggravating!!

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

·
First Lady
1,817 Posts
This has been my issue for over a week now. If it tap the link, it takes me to the website but I have to go to the particular thread to view the photos. The link doesn't take me directly to the "WRUW" thread.

Aggravating!!

When I tap the link, I just get the attached photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
624 Posts
Got a cool new OEM strap for the blue Hammy. Getting the bracelet off was a challenge. Very little clearance, to release them from the lug holes, after depressing the spring bars, and I have the proper tools. Perseverance did pay off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have that strap for mine but I like it better on a leather NATO or nylon.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts