The Watch Site banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
* ATTENTION purists, following image may be unsuitable for viewing. Please view with caution. LOL. :)

6105-8000 pvd/mod

Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
534 Posts
sharkfinDave said:
* ATTENTION purists, following image may be unsuitable for viewing. Please view with caution. LOL. :)

6105-8000 pvd/mod

Cheers, Dave.
Wow, Dave! love that one! Year of the Tiger stamp too! haha! I should think your modded stealth watch would be a daily wearer! more info on the mod?

·
Krusty Olde Pharte
4,744 Posts
No video, but a couple of pics of my newest watch, a Luminox, won in a Karma drawing on another forum. My first with trit tubes.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Just received today, and wearing it. 5146-7030.....

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thianwong said:
Wow, Dave! love that one! Year of the Tiger stamp too! haha! I should think your modded stealth watch would be a daily wearer! more info on the mod?
Thanks Thian, yeah its stealthy on the backside. Its screams a little with the orange dial. hehe.
You know me, and my love for the citrus dials. And on a 6105, love it.
I got this one off the bay. But the guy whose been doing this mod is Jaffy Jurado. The 6105 is redial to orange, and case is all pvd, sterile back. The rest is original from what I was told. Its got a 6105A mov't inside.
I'd prefer no pvd, but thats how it came. Its not so bad. Certainly makes the dial pop. ;)

Cheers, Dave.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts