The Watch Site banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

Registered
My 7549-7010 on Larry鈥檚 GL831 Strap. Incredible, comfortable and fit finish remarkable Seems this would have been on the 7549 at time of purchase. Have a great upcoming weekend all and thanks Larry for making incredible straps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
My 7549-7010 on Larry鈥檚 GL831 Strap. Incredible, comfortable and fit finish remarkable Seems this would have been on the 7549 at time of purchase. Have a great upcoming weekend all and thanks Larry for making incredible straps.

Very nice !!!:cool:

Registered
WRUW 鈥淪CWF on Thursday 20th June 2019

Thanks! I also had Terry aka ToxicNato change battery and OEM gaskets since I was taking it on a trip and using in water. He pressured tested as well to 300m and it passed! Love these old Seiko time pieces and they are as useful today as designed as they were (in this case) 38 years ago. Not many watch manufacturers can a test to this these days. Highly recommend Terry and his watchmaker as well and love his NATO鈥檚 too. They will care for your watch as if their own. All have a great weekend! Best Blaine

Registered
Good Morning Ladies And Gents.Thursdays here so here鈥檚 to Wearing a great Watch for The Day.

Today Neilo would like to be wearing My Seiko Sportura Kinetic
(Model 7L22 OAMO)

And my ThursDay Shirt锟斤拷

Thursday Quote:-

鈥淩emember Kids Eat your Cereal with a Fork and Do your Homework in the Dark锟斤拷
I love sportura, Tks and very nice kinetic Sir !!!

81 - 87 of 87 Posts