What is your wrist size?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.I'm curious if anyone else has the same problem as me.I am 6'2" tall and my wrist size is 6.75".You can call me tooth pick :( .The largest watch i own is a mm300 and i think i'm reaching my limit here.I've been looking at and drooling over some seiko tunas (6159 or sbdx011) but i realize that they would look "out of place" on my wrist.Cheers! ^-^

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
timugot said:
Hi guys.I'm curious if anyone else has the same problem as me.I am 6'2" tall and my wrist size is 6.75".You can call me a tooth pick :( .The largest watch i own is a mm300 and i think i'm reaching my limit here.I've been looking at and drooling over some seiko tunas but i realize that they would look "out of place" on my wrist.Cheers! ^-^
I'm 5'6" with that wrist size and I'm willing to bet that with your extra height, bigger watches probably don't look as out of place as you think :)

Try a Tuna and if it really doesn't feel right, you can always find an eager buyer for it on the trading forum ;D

·
Registered
51 Posts
6-3 myself with 8in wrists but my Sumo is my largest watch and at the upper end of what I find comfortable on my wrist.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Oh wow.

Would anyone like to start a Wimpy Wrist Support Group?

6.5 " here. WRIST size. I have been a tad bit self-conscious about that.

Ok, go on, kick sand in my face. I can always shield my eyes with a Big Freakin Seiko.

;D

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
I am 6'8" and have an 8" wrist. One of the reasons I like the 6309 series of divers is that the watch is the perfect size.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have a 6 inch wrist and where a monster, 6309, 007/009, orange knight.....and so on.. ;) . the only problem i have is finding bracelets that can fit my wrist :( . I have gotten many many compliments on the watches. :) . here i am wearing a black monster, i dont think it looks to big....

·
Registered
530 Posts
It's a matter of what you think is right for you. I've seen guys with 6.5 inch wrists wearing 50mm watches and they think it looks fine. To me it looks like a clown watch on them. I have the same size wrist as you and for me 43mm is the limit.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I've got an 8 inch wrist, and I would say that the Eco-Zilla is my absolute upper limit in terms of size. On the lower end, the Monster is the smallest that I'm willing to go.

Like many others have said, there's really no golden rule for watch to wrist ratio. Some people rock 48mm watches on 6" wrists, and some people wear 39mm watches with an 8" + wrist. It's really all about what works best for you and what you enjoy.

K

·
0 Posts
I agree. I have a 7 .5 wrist but the eco zilla fits me well. I dont like nothing below 40 mm

·
Registered
216 Posts
cnycoburn said:
I have a 6 inch wrist ... <snip> ...here i am wearing a black monster, i dont think it looks to big....

[/quote]

I'd say it fits just fine!

I'm 5'11 with 7.5 inch wrists. The Hogrider (orient cem7500) is the largest I've worn comfortably.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts