1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Going old skool 7019 sports today....

·
Registered
862 Posts
Just opened my newest arrival: SSBS018 1000M Quartz Golden Tuna. Ordered a back up strap yesterday for it and decided to add the new Frogman to the order. I crave 2 other Tuna models right now, but think I will be forced to enjoy the 6 watches in my collection for some time to come. Funds all gone! :)

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Very nice Jay, been quite a busy few weeks for you with incomings and outgoings, must say you have a very very nice collection right now...

Jan-10 said:
Just opened my newest arrival: SSBS018 1000M Quartz Golden Tuna. Ordered a back up strap yesterday for it and decided to add the new Frogman to the order. I crave 2 other Tuna models right now, but think I will be forced to enjoy the 6 watches in my collection for some time to come. Funds all gone! :)

·
Banned
5,181 Posts
Not the best picture, AND this shot has the old crystal still in place. I got a new one from Jonathan that arrived yesterday - waited patiently until we put our daughter to bed, and then in it went - looks very nice.

so here's the "Before" picture, I guess

·
Registered
862 Posts
Thanks Technoman! I have been trying to build a collection around the "less is more" theory. :) With three Prospex Automatics and 2 Prospex Quartz's I decided I needed one Casio Solar Atomic to round out my options. Nervous about the incoming Frogman, but hopefully I will love her. Any other watches I buy will almost certainly be Tuna 015 and Darth. From there I will have room for 2 more to reach my goal of 10. At that point a Grand Seiko will certainly be in order and maybe one NOS something or other. :)

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Jan-10 said:

[/quote]

Congrats Jay, very nice choice! Nearly the same here today ;D

[img]

[img]

·
Registered
862 Posts
Love it Mario. There is a fantastic post from Zoodles connected to the old forum describing the slight differences between these two models. I don't think I will be letting this one go. I was hesitant to go Gold Tuna for the longest time, and after long talks and debates, I realize this baby is perfect loooking. Again. i'm not a gold guy at all, but this just looks so good on the wrist in person. It's an instant favorite watch for me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts