The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Craftsman
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Thankgiving everyone! I'm thankful for a nice hobby with great friends.

Still stuck on this.............

·
Krusty Olde Pharte
4,745 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving, all! I'll be wearing this one today.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Talking about friends and thanks giving. This 6138-0011, my beater 6138. Now fully functioning thanks to Polly's other bestist friend Tom Hickman for the kind gift of a part following deathly silence from the TF.

·
Krusty Olde Pharte
4,745 Posts
Slow day today. I switched to this 7009-8019.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
WOYW Thanksgiving Day...........

Thanks SeikoPsycho2 for the kind words....Happy Thankgiving everyone! I'm thankful for a nice hobby with great friends.

Let me just add, that we all have so much to be thankful for living in the greatest country on the planet. A big THANK YOU goes out to our men and women in uniform, (military, as well as police, fire, health care, security etc.) Our safety, security and well being is entrusted to them on a daily basis. We live in the greatest country in the world because our country is made up of the greatest people, people with huge hearts of sacrifice, love, compassion, tradition and faith. Even though Thanksgiving is an American holiday, thankfulness, appreciation and compassion can be shown by and to, anyone. So with a heart filled with thankfulness I include all our SCWF international members and visitors in todays festivities and wish you all the warmest of holiday greetings and happiness. Have a great day !

·
Special Member
2,028 Posts
ahhh went swiss today while watching the cowboys lose! woohoo.....good for my niners. happy thanksgiving everyone!

<* shark >>><

·
Craftsman
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOYW Thanksgiving Day...........

Thanks SeikoPsycho2 for the kind words....Happy Thankgiving everyone! I'm thankful for a nice hobby with great friends.

Let me just add, that we all have so much to be thankful for living in the greatest country on the planet. A big THANK YOU goes out to our men and women in uniform, (military, as well as police, fire, health care, security etc.) Our safety, security and well being is entrusted to them on a daily basis. We live in the greatest country in the world because our country is made up of the greatest people, people with huge hearts of sacrifice, love, compassion, tradition and faith. Even though Thanksgiving is an American holiday, thankfulness, appreciation and compassion can be shown by and to, anyone. So with a heart filled with thankfulness I include all our SCWF international members and visitors in todays festivities and wish you all the warmest of holiday greetings and happiness. Have a great day !
I couldn't agree with you more Jim. We all have many things to be Thankful for. Thanks for your thoughts!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts