The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
One can tell when reading this article that the .........." Originality of a watch " is the ultimate center of having a genuine one.
The Man states what he looks for when looking for a watch and by his precise statement he knows what he is after.
I really like that way of thinking , about when looking for a Time Piece like he does.
I can say I have always done it like he speaks of since I have be collecting a few watchs. The action he states has a very deep meaning for one that has to have the watch in it ........... " Originality State ". What he speaks of as to like the Seiko designs does make a big difference in what one wants.
Very professional and promising just to have a Man like that do your work and do it just like he is the ..... " Actual Owner of it " .
That is why he and his work is so unique.
He posses every watch as his own.
Aloha

·
Registered
912 Posts
My my, an interesting read. Can't help it to try reading through the lines - not knowing the actual reason spencer isn't around here anymore....

·
Registered
379 Posts
My my, an interesting read. Can't help it to try reading through the lines - not knowing the actual reason spencer isn't around here anymore....

He will always be around here in one way or another. I appreciate all of his advice and the special attention he has given my watches.

·
Registered
5,973 Posts
Yep, I love spencer. It was his learning to tinker with 6139's that struck a chord with me and made me think I can do that.

Reading his interview made me realize we share the same attitude for learning and logical thinking, its a great shame we lost him from this forum.

·
Craftsman
3,724 Posts
1 - 20 of 39 Posts