The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Special Member
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won my very first Yahoo Japan Auction so now I'm wondering how long it will take till it's here in Germany. I used buyee as agent, so would be nice if anyone here can share their experiences...

:c017:

·
Administrator
33,827 Posts
Something very nice I bet Mario ? :)

Some good "junk" to be had ;)

Never used any of those services, a friend picked this up for me.

·
Special Member
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice John and I can't fault you on taste.... ;) I just won this one:

although this is kind of a gamble, as it seems to be a non-runner and I even don't know if there is a movement inside :rolleyes:

Let's keep fingers crossed that it just needs a battery :97:

·
Administrator
33,827 Posts
At that price Mario you can't go wrong, I was following it as well :)

·
Special Member
1,831 Posts
Congratulations on the pick up Mario.

I find it usually takes around a week for the package to arrive at Buyee. I usually wait till I have a few packages and then consolidate them. Shipping from Buyee to Australia takes under a week (~5 days), so I would expect similar times to Germany.

·
Special Member
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At that price Mario you can't go wrong, I was following it as well :)
Definitely. Even if I have to find a complete 7548 movement, I'm still very pleased. I still regret that I sold my old orange 7548-700C two years ago. Of course I still have an orange 7548-700H converted to TST, but somehow I am missing an orange quartz diver in original and untouched condition. Since my search for a 7548-701A will probably be unsuccessful, I am well happy with this 7548-700C ;)

Congratulations on the pick up Mario.

I find it usually takes around a week for the package to arrive at Buyee. I usually wait till I have a few packages and then consolidate them. Shipping from Buyee to Australia takes under a week (~5 days), so I would expect similar times to Germany.
Thanks. Do you happen to know if Buyee will forward this package automatically or do I have to do anything? I have received their confirmation email that I won the auction but didn't see any further instructions...

·
Registered
567 Posts
Usually what happens is that the item will end up in the buyer warehouse

At some point you will have to organise shipment. I don't us them but use a couple of other but they seem to work quite similar. They don't auto ship go you since you may want wait for a few items to arrive before shipping all items in one lot

I was watching that one Also. Some bits of sticker left on the case back

You will probably find it's better than you expect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Well done Mario.

That looks fantastic.

You have excellent taste :celebrate:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Nooooo must not look at YJ auctions... must not no no no! .... a f-it here I come japan ready or not!

Nice watch btw :cool: Congrats!

·
Special Member
1,831 Posts
At some point you will have to organise shipment. I don't us them but use a couple of other but they seem to work quite similar. They don't auto ship go you since you may want wait for a few items to arrive before shipping all items in one lot
That is exactly how the Buyee system works. When they get the package delivered to their warehouse they will send you an email stating it has arrived.

You then login to the Buyee site and go to the My packages section. You can then select the package and get them to send it to you. If you have multiple packages then you can select them and have them consolidated to a single package to reduce shipping costs.

·
Registered
6,791 Posts
well i love the yj auctions...they have some very nice stuff..a friend was kind enough to find me some impossible parts i needed..

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nice find Mario! I just won my first Japan auction too and couldn't be happier that I found out about the site at the opportune time! My auction ended this past Sunday so I'm waiting for the watch to arrive at Buyee's warehouse. Keep us updated Mario on how things progress on your end!

·
Administrator
33,827 Posts
Very nice! The wait is killing me... this morning I got a notification that the item arrived at their warehouse. After paying about YEN 3.500 the item will now be shipped to me.
That one will be worth the wait Mario I'm sure :)

·
Special Member
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
A short update because the 7548-700C arrived today and it's a true beauty...

...although it's a non-runner unfortunately. I tried a couple of batteries with no luck so it's better off now to someone who knows what he's doing... :rolleyes::great:

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
I was a bit puzzled when I saw the title, why would you be telling us that you bought a Jeep??

1 - 20 of 20 Posts