The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just when I thought I'd seen most of the vintage Seikos out there, this one jumped out at me. I love a funky blue dial...add manual winding and I'm in heaven. So, I won the following for roughly $40. Looks interesting to say the least.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171522096300?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

I'm pretty excited...we'll see how she looks when I next travel to the USA to pick her up.

One question... Will this bracelet fit a similarly aged SilverWave?

Thx,
Mike

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well bought I'd have to say! And, it's a good time of year to visit Florida, well done!

Haha...thanks! Sadly, she'll ship to a friend's place up North...he acts as my "postal holding tank" until I visit. Thankfully he's not a watch guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Ha I almost bid on that watch! The blue dial face really caught my eye. Glad to see it went to a good home. Funny thing though the very next day I bought this 66-7109.

Not as nice as that blue dial but the movement was clean and I snagged it for $20 bucks.

Michael

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
It seems the price on these has gone up. I got this in April... the movement is fine, just couldn't be wound due to the missing crown and broken stem. The dial is perfect, bracelet becently long, and the case better than it appears in the pics. The crystal is the worst part.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
It seems the price on these has gone up. I got this in April... the movement is fine, just couldn't be wound due to the missing crown and broken stem. The dial is perfect, bracelet becently long, and the case better than it appears in the pics. The crystal is the worst part.
Watches with advertisement painted on the dial usually bring less money. At least that is what I have noticed. I still buy them. Then I go looking through my inventory for a replacement dial to get rid of the unwanted dial markings.

Michael

1 - 10 of 10 Posts