The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just purchased one of Will's super oysters for my 6309 off his eBay store - looking forward to seeing it. In doing so I sent him a message via eBay asking about his waffle straps (not the Marine Master one), which are currently not listed. He hasn't responded yet - probably just busy. Is strap boutique.com Will's site because the waffles are listed there? Just seems odd that they're not on ebay anymore.

Thanks,

romany275

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Pictures do look the same so maybe he is getting away from eBay, which would be good to avoid their fees. Lower pices on site seem to reflect that. If you do not need original Seiko strap check out the Dagaz Watch site under straps. I got a MM strap for my 173 for $20 delivered. Really like it. They also have a waffle strap.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dagaz does indeed sell a waffle strap but it's for 22mm lugs. Captain Willard says this won't fit his watch - and he's going to the worst place in the world soon.

romany275

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I love both my wjean straps, but I also got lucky and got both together for $34 on one of his rare non buy-it-now listings. After forming them in hot water, they're as comfortable as anything I own.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts