The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WITHDRAWN - not much interest and have decided to sell more easily replaceable watches to consolidate my collection!

Having had some new arrivals I'm asking the hard questions about what in my watch box gets wrist-time. This belongs to that awkward category of watches I love the looks of but don't wear enough (always seem to reach for my 6309 when in a cushion-case diver mood!). Originally listed for trade only, I now have an incoming in need of funds!

This is a seldom seen Citizen 150m quartz Crystron diver (4-732316) with Kanji day wheel. As you can see the watch has been well used - I always light my photos to capture dings and scratches as much as possible as I would prefer you to be pleasantly surprised that disappointed. Runs perfectly and keeps quartz like time (obviously!). Will come on a lovely timefactors waffle and with the rather brittle original strap in the last picture. £140 shipped RMSD to UK, no PP fees to me, £125 on original strap only. Will ship elsewhere tracked and insured at buyers' cost.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Saturday BUMP, now FS for £150 shipped to UK due to incoming needing funds!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monday BUMP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP - £140, £125 just on original strap...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts