The Watch Site banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
When someone tells me they don’t wear a watch because they have a cell phone, etc.

It tells me they are boring, they have never dumped an Intel report in a SCIF after a low profile trip to a semi permissive environment, glanced at a glowing dial in the dark to make sure they are at the aircraft on time to go shoot savages in the face, been on a night open water swim, etc. etc.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
live long enough and you develop your own style and you just don't give a sh*t anymore about what anybody else wears for likes...

but the truth is, i do not have a cell phone. i never wanted one. they're energy sucks, designed to make you compliant, designed to coerce you into following instructions given by machines. and i use this laptop for communication.

this is off-topic, right? :)

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
live long enough and you develop your own style and you just don't give a sh*t anymore about what anybody else wears for likes...

but the truth is, i do not have a cell phone. i never wanted one. they're energy sucks, designed to make you compliant, designed to coerce you into following instructions given by machines. and i use this laptop for communication.

this is off-topic, right? :)
It doesn't matter Pete. The OP has been banned.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
little did he know how hard it is to sell a watch here :) i come here just for fun, i and sell watches, when i do, elsewhere....
and it's odd, i can post a really rare watch here, a mint 7017-7000 for example, and no one is interested. i find this to be surprising

·
Registered
119 Posts
little did he know how hard it is to sell a watch here :) i come here just for fun, i and sell watches, when i do, elsewhere....
and it's odd, i can post a really rare watch here, a mint 7017-7000 for example, and no one is interested. i find this to be surprising
Rare does not always equal desirable and if you post a Seiko here correctly priced to sell, it should sell, just sayin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts