The Watch Site banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Inside is clean and serviced recently. The rubbed off date was not disclosed in the selling, but that's the way the Willard crumbles.
Not sure I can find/trust a relume job locally. Sending off to one of you experts may be more risk/cost in shipping and whatnot to justify it. I had to "give" it to the wife; I've only worn it a day or two since it arrived!
Who needs 3-9 anyway? My birthday is the 2nd, payday is the 20th, and every day is Earth Day.
If it’s been serviced, then rock and roll! It looks great!

-Jay

·
Registered
232 Posts
When the fakes are so good and we can't tell them apart, and it won't be long, I'd not be surprised that mouldy lume originals fetch the most as they "must be all original". :)
How long before we have to be on the look out for fake mould?

·
Special Member
3,514 Posts

6105 No Date - A Very Rare Bird Indeed ;)

The Date Window on the 6105-8110 Proof on the Left was photoshopped a few years ago. At the time there was an interesting thread on the Forum about "As a Tool Watch Why would a Diver Need a Date Function". A very interesting topic so just for fun I photoshopped the Date Window out to see what a 6105 would look like with No Date. Personally I really like the look.

The Super Rare Holy Grail No Date 6105-811X - So Rare They Don't Exist!

·
Administrator
33,753 Posts
The 6105 is one of my favorite dials but I almost prefer the no date version :)

6105 No Date - A Very Rare Bird Indeed ;)

The Date Window on the 6105-8110 Proof on the Left was photoshopped a few years ago.

The Super Rare Holy Grail No Date 6105-811X - So Rare They Don't Exist!

·
Special Member
685 Posts
I am going to let my WIS son decide at some point,
Auto part Metal Fashion accessory
but I would wager this dial will never be relumed, a little pegwood and it would be fab IMO

·
Special Member
1,199 Posts
All this mouldy talk is really unnecessary when theres already a new solution and it's called Re.Vita.lume it's time we get together and figure out how it works.

Sent from my Phone 2 using Tapatalk

41 - 50 of 50 Posts