The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bumbled the keyless and the little crowned wheel got out of the yolk, so I'm going to be resetting it all.

Wish me luck... :(

Any suggestions on how to get the wheel back in the yolk without taking apart the back end?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Don't think you'll have a quick fix really. You should be able to relocate it either side but as I'm sure you know the keyless work dismantling is from the movement side. If it were me I'd go for the movement side just to make sure nothing is loose to prevent future problem.

Good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't think you'll have a quick fix really. You should be able to relocate it either side but as I'm sure you know the keyless work dismantling is from the movement side. If it were me I'd go for the movement side just to make sure nothing is loose to prevent future problem.

Good luck.
I've reset the keyless on an ETA2836 before, but looking at the breakdown of the NH35, I'm hesitant.

:undecided:

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Probably teaching granny to suck eggs here but:
Read the tech manual before you start. All of it just in case there is some extra information. Have a clear space and take your time. Take plenty of photos along the way on your phone, they are a god-send when putting things back together as sometimes the tech manual isn't clear.
You'll be fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts