The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
David i am pretty sure it is.The guy did list it as with Original Bracelet.The watch almost looks NOS. O:)

DAHASCO said:
Nice :) :bravo_2: Is that an original bracelet ?

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Mark as always its good to hear from you mate. ;)

SurfingSeiko said:
Very nice score, Neilo. :bravo_2: Congratulations and enjoy. :great:

Mark

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Mario,I missed out on the one you recommended mate yet i am glad this next one came along as its in much better condition.
Appreciated. ;)

mario_d said:
Very very nice, congrats :bravo_2: Glad you found one :great:

·
Registered
3,590 Posts
Nice one Neilo! It's in fantastic condition.

I just picked one up myself also with the original bracelet in very nice condition. After a gentle clean up removing 30+ years of DNA it's keeping within +10 sec per day after a week on the wrist and wears like a charm..........

Tom

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Nice one, great looking watches. That is definitely the original bracelet, it is somewhat unique in that the center connecting pieces are not flat but are rasied towards a peak in the center. They look great.

These nearly ALWAYS seem to have great lume.....

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
didnt you have one you sold recently mate. ;)

Technoman said:
Nice one, great looking watches. That is definitely the original bracelet, it is somewhat unique in that the center connecting pieces are not flat but are rasied towards a peak in the center. They look great.

These nearly ALWAYS seem to have great lume.....

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
AJ now i know what to expect.Not sure if i paid too much for mine but i just had to have one either way as i have always liked the look of them. ;)

Technoman said:
Yes I did.... :(

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
TheNeilo(AqualandKing) said:
AJ now i know what to expect.Not sure if i paid too much for mine but i just had to have one either way as i have always liked the look of them. ;)

By the looks of it Neil, I would say you got yourself a great looking watch at a great price!! Congrats :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts