The Watch Site banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
"[quote name="bubblehead" post=879706]Pretty much my daily wearer since 2010. Great watches<br />
<br />
[
[/URL][/QUOT<br />
<br />
That's the secret With Kinetics keep them charged, on the wrist or see below....Bob.<br />
<br />
<br />
<br/>"

May I know what that device is under the kinetic? A charger? How much is that? Is it available here in the Philippines?

· Special Member
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Good morning from the UK tkdwarrior,

I have used a Braun toothbrush charger (Type 4728 others may work just as well) you can find s/hand chargers on ebay mine cost £12.
I found by using a multi-meter the best charging position was to turn the charger upside down, also the watch should be face down.
Have a look at the old posts re Kinetic chargers there a lot of info out there, good luck........Bob.

· Registered
79 Posts

I have used a Braun toothbrush charger (Type 4728 others my work just as well) you can find s/hand chargers on ebay mine cost £12.
I found by using a multi-meter the best charging position was to turn the charger upside down, also the watch should be face down.
Have a look at the old posts re Kinetic chargers there a lot of info out there, good luck........Bob.

· Registered
1,148 Posts
Please not this again :eek:hmy: I gave up on this after my last attempt :confused: just won't work for mine no matter how it's sat on the charger or for how long, so now I use the old fashion way, I wear it ;)
BFK with sapphire

· Special Member
2,159 Posts

I have used a Braun toothbrush charger (Type 4728 others may work just as well) you can find s/hand chargers on ebay mine cost £12.

What is the module attached to your multi-meter that you're using to check the inductive loop position?

· Special Member
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
What is the module attached to your multi-meter that you're using to check the inductive loop position?
Hi, It's an old 12v relay from my junk box, the leads are connected to the coil to complete the circuit ( Ps. Meter set to AC ).......Bob.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.