The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an old monster with a bezel problem and some lint on the dial... lint is not a biggie as I could do that myself (but since I got to get it seen about anyway, though I would let a pro do it too)... but for the life of me the bezel issue is giving me fits. Can't seem to figure out why/what is causing the issue. I have popped it off and adjusted and such but to no avail... Who could I send it to, to get these things fixed (with short wait time) and cost effective.. No mechanical issues just lint and bezel (probably needs new bezel spring/ring?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure exactly I have popped it off several times and cleaned it up but it still ratchets funny (loud and choppy) if that makes sense, not buttery smooth like the 5 other Monsters I have had....

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
Crue4 said:
Not sure exactly I have popped it off several times and cleaned it up but it still ratchets funny (loud and choppy) if that makes sense, not buttery smooth like the 5 other Monsters I have had....
what do you mean by loud and choppy?

Check to make sure that both tabs are catching as they are supposed to. If worse comes to worse, replace the clickspring.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
10-4, thank you, will check on that this weekend and PM you an update or ask for more advice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts