The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering who supplies the best Blue hue AR Domed saphire crystal for 6309 and the like?
TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I don't know about being 'the best', but yobokies AR sapphire have the blue hue and are excellent quality. Not the cheapest though, but not silly money either. I've had a couple and I'd happily recommend them.

·
Special Member
1,942 Posts
I've also got a Yokobies blue AR domed sapphire. It wasn't cheap, but the quality is great. I'm actually not in love with the bluish tint though - I don't think it compliments a nice aged lume very well. Next time I may try a non-AR variety. It'd be great for a mod though or a dial with nice white lume.

·
Administrator
33,827 Posts
Not honestly sure that there is a "best" since I'd be willing to bet that there is one supplier being sold by everyone. It's possible that there's somebody buying generic xtals and sending them out in batches for AR but since there is a limit to how many they can get done they tend to focus on more in demand stuff like Panny replicas.
There could be a supplier that supplies many but there is not one supplier that supplies all that's for sure :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts