The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well no one. However, I thought I'd share the result of some lots I was watching last week. I did bid on two of them but not very hard and I was the second highest bidder in each case. Perhaps I should have bid harder but I'm trying not to get any more projects until I get three watches (and the bill) back from my watch guy.

Final price is in Australian $ so deduct about 25% to get US or 50% for UK pounds.

Did anyone here score these?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424047890.544338.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424047908.791445.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424047957.995389.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
808 Posts
What are your eBay search criteria?
I never see lots like this :(

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
hey whoever got all of these looks like some real nice examples...

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What are your eBay search criteria?
I never see lots like this :(

Browsing all watches located in my country - keeps it manageable and gets those listings where the watches aren't identified.

It was remarkable that I had all three picked up on the same day. In hindsight I wish I'd gone a bit harder in my bidding. They finished at inconvenient times like while I was picking my boy up from care or during a morning meeting :-(

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Tritto you got them all?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, I got none of them. When I say picked up I should have said spotted. I got pipped on the first two and didn't end up bidding on the 6309. I've got three watches on with my guy, two more that desperately need service and a couple more that I'd really like to service. Since I didn't know if any if these were runners I seriously limited my maximum bids.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Tritto, I was in till $130 on the 6309 , with no description its a bit of a lucky dip at $150 .who knows some one may have got a bargain ?

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
well now i understand
thanks and God Bless John...

·
Registered
4,951 Posts
The fact that you (and me) do not see these might be due to shipping restrictions. If the seller does not offer WW shipping, ebay.com.au is the only one showing them.

Also, that region has a lot of nice Seikos. Closer to Japan, I guess ;)

Edit: fixed typo. Also, I just noticed ebay.com.au says "G'day! Sign in or register" on their front page :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts