The Watch Site banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, was just admiring my newly found treasure from middle school. I forgotten about this one and just found during a spring cleaning. Its been a long while since we had any tremors, as Canada is not an earthquake place. But we got hit with tremors, and the house shook a tiny bit for 15sec. I actually timed it lol.
I guess a G-shock would be good for an earthquake situation.
Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, the tremors spanned from montreal to toronto too.
I guess with global warming and the bloody oils bleeding into our oceans we can expect further wacky anomalies. If we're gonna have tremors regularly like California, then I wish we'd have the sun and beaches too, here in Montreal. :(
Will these tremors be start of something bigger? ???
Hope not.

Cheers, Dave.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Living along the 'ring of Fire' (Pacific coastline) all my life and now in Japan where tremors are normal, the shaking becomes almost taken for granted! Not a nice thought though! Back in the 90s Vancouver had one and triggered a trend in city earthquake preparedness...

Kinda morbid question...but which watch would you grab amongst your collections?? Your toughest tool watch?....or just the one you have on?
My old Protrek 80ti is on the desk but so is my Seiko Landtrek, which I likely would grab first..

:))

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Nice watch! Theres a replacement bezel available for that on the SCTF (I'm not affiliated with the seller).

Myles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts