The Watch Site banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious because it does not represent any of the watches most members here are enthusiastic about.

Registered
6105, 6309, 6139...even just one of these, you'd think a model immediately recognized as Seiko would make it to the banner.

Rob

Registered
Why are the 馃グ馃お馃え馃馃ぉ馃コ馃が馃く馃サ馃ザ馃ズ馃き馃か馃ゴ馃ぎ馃げ馃馃Φ馃Χ馃馃Υ馃Ψ馃馃懇鈥嶐煢别煈ㄢ嶐煢梆煈┾嶐煢梆煈┾嶐煢拆煈ㄢ嶐煢仇煈┾嶐煢仇煈ㄢ嶐煢别煈ㄢ嶐煢拆煣旔煣擆煣曫煢光嶁檪锔忦煢光嶁檧锔忦煢糕嶁檪锔忦煢糕嶁檧锔忦煣涒嶁檪锔忦煣涒嶁檧锔忦煣濃嶁檪锔忦煣濃嶁檧锔忦煣欌嶁檪锔忦煣欌嶁檧锔忦煣熲嶁檧锔忦煣熲嶁檪锔忦煣炩嶁檧锔忦煣炩嶁檪锔忦煣溾嶁檧锔忦煣溾嶁檪锔忦煠别煣氣嶁檧锔忦煣氣嶁檪锔忦煣栤嶁檪锔忦煣栤嶁檧锔忦煣ヰ煡拣煡筐煡攫煣︷煣ゐ煣p煣煢别煢梆煡金煢拆煢仇煢○煢橉煢濔煢氿煢滒煢煢楌煢狆煢燄煢曫煢栶煢烉煢擆煢涴煢欚煢掟煢旔煡ヰ煡煡煡︷煡煡煡煡煡煡狆煡ю煡煣侌煣傪煡燄煡ゐ煡煡○煡p煡庰煡嶐煡忦煕桂煡岎煕佛煣樷嶁檪锔忦煣椻嶁檪锔忦煣椻嶁檧锔忦煕葛煣仇煣煣煣煣别煣筐煣梆煣煣煣煣 etc, emoticons missing? I really miss them.

Registered
Well they've completely ignored us, so far.
Same with the watch photo database, computer says ' can't be bothered to ask' 'so....no.'

Administrator
To be honest they seldom seem to bother but personally I try not to dwell on the negatives and prefer to look at the positives, its free for a start and in general the members are good plus theres lots of information so............and I do like the new software.

ps: I preferred the old banner but again I dident look at it very often and whats up top doesent cause me to lose sleep but being old I have other more important things on my mind to worry about like the final journey which I hope is some time in the very distant future :)

Registered
I guess when a forum is taken over the members wishes are ignored, They are, after all, a captive audience.

VS supply the cash, members provide the jabber.

This place is a very thin shadow of what is used to be though and even in the short time I have been back here one prominent member has already left.

When I look at how many members are supposed to be on here (the basis of VS ad sales) I am frankly amazed as it just seems to be the same dozen members who post everything.

Without new blood forums just fade away.

Administrator
Credit where credit is due Neil you always look on the positive/cheerful side, imo your a doomsday type of guy trying to bring your "cheer" with you at all times and in most of your posts.

ps: Your name sake "left" because he threw a tantrum (not the first) because the "change" dident suit him which is a shame but life does have to go on and we have to accept change whether we like it or not, look whats happening in the world these days, lots of changes which many of us may not like but..................

I guess when a forum is taken over the members wishes are ignored, They are, after all, a captive audience.

VS supply the cash, members provide the jabber.

This place is a very thin shadow of what is used to be though and even in the short time I have been back here one prominent member has already left.

When I look at how many members are supposed to be on here (the basis of VS ad sales) I am frankly amazed as it just seems to be the same dozen members who post everything.

Without new blood forums just fade away.

Registered
TBH John, I have only seen one 'upgrade' that's an actual improvement, and thats the file size upload limit.
The other changes are more of a nuisance.

Registered
Life's Too Short for Complaining. You can either Dwell in the Past of Focus on the Future.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts