The Watch Site banner

I am to be the beer cart wench today-what watch do i wear-I will be wearing red and black

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hopefully you won't be asked to retrieve balls from the water hazard, but if you are, it looks like all your watches can handle it. I'd wear the OM, most likely to get a compliment. :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Probably not a good idea to wear an automatic watch when golfing. You may damage your watch.
It seems Phil Mickelson is the only professional golfer that wears a watch in a tournament, but he got a Rolex.

·
Registered
232 Posts
None ... I would wear a quartz by a mile O0

·
Registered
17 Posts
Wow! I never thought that wearing my automatic watch while golfing was a nono.Now that i think about it - it totally makes sense! :-[ Did anyone here have their watch damadged like that? Anyway,junlon-thank you for your comment -i will keep my nicest watches off the golf course from now on ??? .BTW i voted for the "black monster"!

·
Premium Member
6,179 Posts
the biggest one of course. it will help you fend off those pesky golfing rascalls we've been hearing so much about.

O:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TakesALickin said:
Hopefully you won't be asked to retrieve balls from the water hazard, but if you are, it looks like all your watches can handle it. I'd wear the OM, most likely to get a compliment. :)
Omg.... YOU NEVER ever retreive balls from a water hazard here in Florida... unless of course you are wanting to be gator bait...... geesh....what r u thinking!!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
junlon said:
Probably not a good idea to wear an automatic watch when golfing. You may damage your watch.
It seems Phil Mickelson is the only professional golfer that wears a watch in a tournament, but he got a Rolex.
I was not golfing...i was the beer person handing out beer.... great job....

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did wear the 6309, got lots of compliments. :) ......then i went home to change to the Orange Monster..... got extra tips on that one.. :-* ..woohooooooo

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'd definitely buy my beer from a beer lady wearing an Orange Monster ...

cnycoburn said:
I did wear the 6309, got lots of compliments. :) ......then i went home to change to the Orange Monster..... got extra tips on that one.. :-* ..woohooooooo

1 - 20 of 24 Posts