The Watch Site banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
I have a few that I could never part with. Mostly my 7A28-7029. I bought in new in 83 and it's been a dependable companion for 35 years and going. The other is a 1980s Rolex fake that my Dad bought new in New York for 20 bucks. Not much value to anyone but me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haven’t sold them yet, but I’ve gotten to the point where I have watches that I need to get rid of (not wearing them nearly enough). Contemplating selling my SLA017, SBDX012, and my SLA013 to trim my collection back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
AqualandKing
18,386 Posts
Most recently this.SARB005

Do i miss it.....Nope as i never wore it for over a year and it was Unmarked.
A Guy in the US bought it from WUS.

Hey Guy i never knew you sold the Poor mans 62MAS i sold you?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I've sold (7) of my 6139 Pogue's over the past 90 days...no regrets. I have a couple more that I plan to sell this fall....along with 2 or 3 of my 7a's. As I get closer to retirement, I know that I will rarely wear any of my vintage collection.
I also have a NOS 6139 Speedtimer bracelet that I plan to sell too.
Michael
I was at a high of 36 vintage Seiko's and now I am down to 10. Many of my recent sales went to members here. I have no regrets and I'm actually ecstatic when I see the wrist shots that these members display...because I know that they went to good homes where they are appreciated.
I acknowledge that I still have some tough decisions to make going forward to get to my goal of 5 or perhaps even 3. Here is the comment that I received from the recent sale of my 7a48 Fishing Master:

HI Michael,

The watch arrived yesterday and it’s all you said it would be, I’m psyched, thanks for the opportunity to own this jewel.

Thanks again for great transaction, have a good weekend.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
This is an incredibly painful topic

Just let me dig up old photos and I'll post every Seiko I've lost

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
These are a limited selection of what has moved on. There are more but you get the picture.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,285 Posts
some very nice watches. So .... does anyone have any regrets?

21 - 40 of 55 Posts