The Watch Site banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, Steven from Montreal.
If any of you know where to find Seiko parts in the Montreal area, drop me a line.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
^-^ Steven.

I'm in MTL. I'm sorry don't know of any sources for Seiko parts. Would like to also.
I think our best source is still the web.
I wish we had a really good watchmaker to count on locally. :(

Dave.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
H & W Perrin Co Ltd‎
90 Thorncliffe Park Drive
East York
ON M4H 1N5, Canada

(416) 422-4600

[email protected]

Alex is the fellow I work with and Nicolas is in the crystal department.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Jonathon's source is probably your best bet. I was in Montreal last spring though and wanted to mention the watch shop I visited in Complexe Desjardins, "Ralph et Elle". They're in the lower level, boutique #158. They may not have a source for parts, but they were real watch geeks, a true joy to deal with. Definitely worth a look if you're in the area.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
TakesALickin said:
Jonathon's source is probably your best bet. I was in Montreal last spring though and wanted to mention the watch shop I visited in Complexe Desjardins, "Ralph et Elle". They're in the lower level, boutique #158. They may not have a source for parts, but they were real watch geeks, a true joy to deal with. Definitely worth a look if you're in the area.

Hey Jeff, my home city and I don't even know of the watch shops around town. LOL go figure.
Thanks, will check them out.

Dave.

·
Registered
547 Posts
sharkfinDave said:
Hey Jeff, my home city and I don't even know of the watch shops around town. LOL go figure.
Thanks, will check them out.

Dave.
Glad to help, Dave - just be sure you know your average market values before you start dealing. I ended up buying a Mako from them for the equivalent of $235USD. I got home and found out I could have gotten one just about anywhere on the net for $135, brand new. If I'd had a hand held or a lap top, I probably could have bargained a little harder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts