The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several Seiko 6105 dive watches that I want to have reconditioned/repaired so I can give them to my grandsons.

I'd appreciate if folks here could point me toward reputable vendors that do this kind of work.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,931 Posts
Hi, this is an international forum, so you'll need to give your location for members to help you :)

·
Registered
6,305 Posts
welcome to the forum...glad to have you with us..i am told Spencer is one of the best...

·
Registered
6,305 Posts

·
Registered
3,820 Posts
Note although 6105s are worth a tonne of $ now the movements in them are very straightforward so don't agree to an overhaul price that is expensive.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Spencer charges very reasonable rates. If you are in the US I highly recommend him. I used to go to a cheaper watchmaker but realized that he only did cosmetic cleaning. Recommended watchmakers here may charge a bit more but you are assured that they passed the WIS test.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Spencer charges very reasonable rates. If you are in the US I highly recommend him. I used to go to a cheaper watchmaker but realized that he only did cosmetic cleaning. Recommended watchmakers here may charge a bit more but you are assured that they passed the WIS test.

Spencer has done several of my vintage Seiko's
Here is my 6105-8110 that he gently restored.
Before

1 - 11 of 11 Posts