The Watch Site banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

Where can I source for 6159-7001 gaskets? All the different type of gaskets for this watch. NOS or good aftermarket are fine. Thank you.

BR
Prime88

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Have you tried Stefan from the forum? Known as seikochrono or to most of us Superman as he is the chap who supplies the rare vintage Seiko parts :) Enter seikochrono into the search bar in the corner and you'll find his posts. Just drop Stefan a message he is a friendly guy.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Pleasure! Hope you find one soon. They always seem to pop up in the end even the hard to get bits.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Duncan,

Thanks for the lead. Just checked with Stefan and he does not carry any for this model.

BR

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Duncan,

Ordered the gaskets from CousinsUK except for OM3005B. Out of stock. From your experience, normally will they replenish or it has become obsolete? Any other place to buy this gasket?

BTW, CousinsUK stated that OM3005B is the lower side gasket for glass and OC3250 is the outside gasket for glass. Is this info correct as its opposite from the info you wrote? Thanks.

BR

·
Craftsman
2,114 Posts
As for the lower and side gasket, I thought that's what I had written! You're correct anyway. Cousins should replace the gaskets as they're only a pair of o-rings and a nylon gasket available from any supplier if you know the sizes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Duncan,

Thank you for the confirmation. If I can't find another source for the lower glass gasket, then I will just wait and try CousinsUK again. Thank you.

BR

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Hi Duncan,

Thank you for the confirmation. If I can't find another source for the lower glass gasket, then I will just wait and try CousinsUK again. Thank you.

BR
Where in the world are you? If you don't want to setup an account or pay heaps for delivery I have an account with Cousins but you'll have to wait for my next order to go through. I can get the bits on my order for you then pop them in the post or if your local to SW London you can come collect if you wish.

T

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Tony,

I am not from UK but thanks for the offer to help. I have an account with CousinsUK and have already ordered the gaskets from them. However they are out of stock for gasket part number OM3005B thus looking for alternative source.

BR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts