The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I just picked up this nice yellow Pogue which came on what I'm sure is an aftermarket bracelet, but I've no clue where/when it originates.

The SpringBar guide shows a photo of the same kind of thing:

but I don't think I've seen one like this before. The end links on the one I have look like they're possibly aftermarket as well, but the clasp looks like a real one. Dunno about the blades in the clasp - does this ring any bell?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Looks to me like someone installed an original clasp. I have seen these bracelets offered from sellers in the Philippians.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The outer clasp looks correct and is the same size as a genuine H-link , but the blades? Not sure I've seen a Seiko with an inner clasp like that...

As a bracelet, it looks and feels OK - certainly better than most of the AM H-link gargaj I've seen. It's going onto a lesser Pogue though, and a proper one installed here along with a 2-pc chrono hand when it next goes under the knife.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I've got a couple of those bracelets. I'm not sure if they have that clasp or not - certainly something similar. I prefer the other two styles of AM bracelets but I'm sure I've sold a Pogue with one of these and the buyer was happy with it (he was fine with an AM loaded Pogue).

·
Administrator
29,748 Posts
I bought this proof Pogue with a after market bracelet fitted and I hate to admit it but it wore better than a OEM bracelet, I no longer have watch/bracelet as traded earlier this year.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Do those end links have folded ends? I never seen aftermarket ones with folded ends.
It also seems to be have slight gaps on the sides like most of the original ones I’ve seen

·
Registered
3,621 Posts
Through some regular end links on it and an original clasp and there you have it:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts