The Watch Site banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Unfortunately, you can't. I don't think Seiko ever made them available separately. You had to buy the complete bezel. You may run across a new (old stock) bezel complete, but I doubt it very much. Yobokies makes a very good reproduction of the original insert. You can also post a WTB for an SKX007 bezel insert. The luminous dot at 12 o'clock is smaller than that of the original, however.

Best of luck!

Myles

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
No such thing as a 'new bezel insert' for the 6309-7049, if you're referring to an OEM part. What you have are 2 alternatives: buy an equivalent SEIKO OEM part that fits perfectly your 6309 (the SKX007 insert fits perfectly, in which instance you can get one of these through Jake Bordeau, [email protected], [email protected] or even place a WTB add on the trade forum, here.), or an aftermarket part, made 1:1, that you fit perfectly and resembles in every way the original part. The second alternative can be provided by our very own and dear YOBOKIES (Harold Ng), which is a member here (look him up).

Good luck!
CHRIS

Disclaimer: Myles beat me to it! :D I was typing this and had to look up something here at the office.....upon returning and finally posting up my reply, the guys had already gone to rescue, hehe....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts